绝地求生更新:社交英語30. 你的想象力未免太豐富了

绝地求生视频 www.mdfmm.icu 作者:admin

來源:

2008-10-20 16:42

社交英語30. 你的想象力未免太豐富了

00:00

30. 你的想象力未免太豐富了

Rose: You've got the 1) wildest 2) imagination... I hope I can teach him to play the piano well...
柔絲: 你的想象力未免太豐富了……我希望能教他把鋼琴彈好……
Sue: Sure you can.
蘇: 你當然可以。
Rose: But he looks like he's never touched a 3) key in his life!
柔絲: 但他看起來好像這輩子從來沒有摸過鋼琴鍵盤!
Sue: Rose, are you 4) nervous?
蘇: 柔絲,你在緊張嗎?
Rose: No! Why?
柔絲: 才不呢!為什么這樣說?
Sue: Maybe you're 5) attracted to him...
蘇: 或許你對他有點心動...
Rose: Maybe it's because I've never taught adults before...
柔絲: 或許是因為我從沒教過大人……
Sue: Trust me, you'll like it.
蘇: 相信我,你會喜歡這種經驗的。

語言詳解
A: What kind of flowers are these?
這些是什么花???
B: They're wild flowers. I picked them in the mountains.
它們是野花。我在山上采的。
【sure you can. 你當然行】
當別人和你說他不相信自己的能力,你可以用Sure you can.鼓勵他。
A: I don't think I can pass the driver's test.
我不認為自己能通過駕照考試。
B: Sure you can. Just stay calm.
你當然可以。別緊張。
另一種使用的場合,是別人不確定他可不可以做某件事的時候,你可以說這句話要他放心去做。
A: Can I spend Christmas at your place?
我可以到你這過圣誕節嗎?
B: Sure you can. We’d love to have you.
當然可以。我們非?;隊憷?。
1) wild (a.) 瘋狂的,wildest 最瘋狂的
2) imagination (n.) 想象力
3) key (n.) 鋼琴鍵盤的琴鍵
4) nervous (a.) 緊張的
5) be attracted to... 被……吸引